22:10Make your own video transition with cinelerra and inkscape // Linux
As you can see, Cinelerra is very useful, but seems to have relatively poor video transitions. But maybe not... In my life, I have discovered that OpenSource has no limits. Ready to prepare a new recipe? Let's go!
(If you don't know much about cinelerra, read this first: Cinelerra is very easy)
As you know, Cinelerra can use shapewipe transitions. Shapewipe uses any black and white '.png' format images to make the transition. For example, this image:
...does this sequence
With the 'Browse' button you can choose an image to use as a transition. Finally, if you want to make your own transitions, follow these steps:
- in a terminal: sudo chmod -R 777 /usr/lib/cinelerra/shapewipe
- if you do not have inkscape install it ( on ubuntu: sudo apt-get install inkscape and open inkscape )
- file > new > Pal_720x576 (or ntsc locale code for U.S. )
- on file Document properties, change Background from transparency to white (ffffffff)
- make a black box
-make black text
-open cinelerra and add a transition with shape wipe between the two clips
-show shapewipe transitions proprieties, and choose /usr/lib/cinelerra/shapewipe/mytransition.png
-change shapewipe direction to "black to white"
- and enjoy your own transition!
|Всего комментариев: 0|